Tampa event features an entertaining and insightful agenda designed to motivate and deliver the latest trends in automotive marketing
EDWARDS, Mo. – March 8, 2016 – The Automotive Communications Council (ACC) has announced the agenda for their 2016 annual conference. Held at the Westin Tampa Bay, the ACC will deliver a jam-packed agenda over two full days on April 20 and 21, designed to inspire new ideas and thought-provoking marketing. The agenda will include:
• A tour of Yuengling Brewery and related marketing discussion
• A look at how to leverage an auto care focused TV audience with Brenton Productions “Proper Google Search Optimization”
• “DATA… 4 Letters that Changed Marketing 4Ever” by Al Haberstoh, Montad
• “Digital & Social Media for Success” by Arfa Syed, Auto Care Association
• “Trends in Print & Digital Media” by Jim Merle, Babcox
• “Programmatic Buying” by Justin Anderson, Media Associates
• “Technician & Show Owner Panel” moderated by Tom Marx
• Numerous group discussions designed to stimulate group discussion, enlightenment and problem solving
In addition, networking opportunities will encourage interaction with marketing peers, and all events are inspired by Tampa’s local culture. One evening experience will include dinner at the original Columbia Restaurant, the oldest continuously operated restaurant in Florida and the oldest Spanish restaurant in the United States.
Register for the conference and reserve hotel rooms for the Westin Tampa Bay at https://acc-online.org/
Attendees should plan to arrive on Tuesday, March 19 for an evening networking event. The conference will conclude on March 21, but attendees are strongly encouraged to stay for an optional networking dinner at the scenic Chart House on Thursday evening. The 2016 Annual Conference is open to all marketing and communications professionals in the Automotive Industry. ACC membership is not required.