Webinars can be an effective tool in an automotive company’s overall marketing mix — offering thought leadership, an opportunity to shape the conversation, and lead generation. But the vast majority of webinars don’t live up to their full potential because they’re not developed and executed strategically. Make sure you’re not wasting your time producing an event that will be a dud.
Whether this is your first time considering webinars or you’ve planned them before, this 1-hour “webinar on webinars” gives you actionable ideas and a framework to use for your online events.
During this free webinar produced by the Automotive Communications Council you’ll hear from Michael Madej, director of digital media at Babcox Media, a leading publisher serving the automotive aftermarket. Michael shares lessons he’s learned over his 15 year digital media career, which includes the production of nearly 500 individual webinars in multiple markets for clients such as Google, Siemens, Microsoft, Zurich, and SAP.
Every webinar has so many details that need to be carefully orchestrated. Michael addresses the most important topics to ensure your webinar hits the mark, including:
- Strategic pre-planning
- Establishing objectives, developing a timeline, setting your success metrics, and finding an audience
- Setting a topic, deciding on a content model, and building a marketing plan
- Preparing your speakers, carrying out the marketing, and getting all the day-of-event details right
- Post-event considerations
- Planning your follow-up well in advance, and ensuring a strong ROI
Don’t miss this opportunity to kick your marketing into high gear with a strategic webinar.