ACC Board & Membership
Engaging marketing and communications professionals in the Automotive Industry through peer mentoring, idea sharing, collaboration, networking, and idea-sharing with like-minded professionals.
2022-2023 Leadership Team
- President – John McGrane, Marketing Communications Manager, Acme Manufacturing
- Vice President – Shawn Collins – Founder, EXTEND GROUP
- Immediate Past President – Jennifer Holland, Assistant Vice President, Marketing, ASE
Board of Governors
- Joanne Baik – Marketing Communications Manager, DENSO
- Shawn Bird – Account Manager, AutoNetTV
- Peter Bulmer – Managing Director, Turnkey Media
- Patrick Cronin – Senior Marketing Specialist, NTN Bearing Corporation of America
- Heather King – Director of Marketing, JohnDow Industries Inc
- Leyla Saad – North America Marketing Coordinator, Sensata Technologies
- Acme Corp
- Ashland Inc.
- ATEX TPMS Tools
- AutoNet TV
- Babcox Media, Inc.
- BBB Industries
- CRP Industries
- Extend Group
- FCP Euro
- John Dow Industries
- MAHLE Aftermarket Inc.
- MBE Group
- Motor Information
- NTN USA
- Sensata Technologies
- Stryten Energy
- Turnkey Media
ACC membership is valuable and rewarding for marketing & communications professionals in all phases of their careers and from all segments of the industry. Whether you’re working for an agency, manufacturer, distributor, OEM, program group, media channel, or other industry-related company, the ACC will engage, inspire, and bring you together with other marketing & communication professionals in our great industry.
Welcome to the Automotive Communications Council (ACC), a forum for learning and professional development focused on current and emerging marketing practices, and the longest-running organization in the auto care industry. Along with the opportunities and benefits that membership provides, we believe you will find the programs and activities innovative and a reflection of the shared interests and ideas of the membership.
Questions About Joining ACC?
Automotive Communications Council 2021 Virtual FAST TRACK Education Series
Please join ACC on Thursday, March 25 at 2PM EST Gain a real-world perspective from three independent repair shop owners during this free panel discussion. Their shops produced successful outcomes during a challenging time for our industry. Each of these women bring...